Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 00:01:40 -0400
Some months ago very lovely ferret urns were offered on EBAY.  I didn't
bid on those, but contacted seller and ordered a custom urn.  I received
a lovely EMail back re their ferret losses and how they would custom
make my urn.  I paid in advance and have not heard a word since.  I
wondered if anyone else bought one of these.

They were made by E Wines: [log in to unmask] .  Have repeatedly
EMailed them with no response.  It is probably my own dumb fault, but I
thought maybe others should be aware.  Guess I wasn't thinking too
clearly when I ordered this, as I had just lost my Nipper and ferrets
over the bridge were adding up to more than ferrets with me.  It is not
the money that is important - it is the thought that someone is playing
on others grief that really grates on me.

Thanks for listenting.

Linda Z.

[Moderator's note: I've contacted [log in to unmask] for her
side of the story and will let the list know if I hear from her.  BIG]