From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:06:58 -0500
I think the Cy-Purr mouse can be okay for ferrets, as long as there is
close supervision.  My babies did eventually figure out how to flip it
over to get to the wheels.  They would grab it by the rubber tail.  So
we removed the rubber tail.  Now that they don't have an easy way to grab
it, they have a harder time flipping it over.  I still supervise them when
they play with it, but they seem to love the thing.  It eventually starts
to get my nerves, but they love it, so what can I do?

Holly
Tigger, Pooh & Sprite