From:
Carrie Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 20:48:14 -0800
Hello!  Just wanted to announce the first official meeting of the new
Ferrets Anoymous chapter here in San Francisco.  It will be the last
wednesday of every month which means the first one is Wednesday, March 26.
The place is the Public library, Potrero branch at 1616 20th St at 7:00pm.
This is our last meeting before our bill goes to the committee!  Please join
us to learn how you can help!  If you need more info email me or call at
(415) 386-1913.