From:
Nancy Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:04:51 EST
Hi This happened over the weekend im still very upset about it.  Sunday I
got an Email from a young girl concerned about a ferret that look bad .
I checked the phone book they opened ot 12 noon.  She had been at the
store saturday evening .

Anyway I got my papers together on how to care for sick ferrets, recipe
for duck,names of ferret friendly vets also paper on the ferret shelter in
my area.In my heart i felt like i was doing a good thing to try to help.
I was there when the store opened also had the check book if need be to
buy this ferret in order to get it to a vet If i could not help her

I was standing at the door when they opened it > saw the empty dirty fish
tank dirty hamack half falling down ferret poop but no ferret I asked
about the ferret said i was told they had one that dident look good I was
told to get out and who did i think i was Also followed into the parking
lot to my car This owner was very nasty

Im Deaf and also a cancer surivor I have a wild life and nursing license
inthe state of Va.I have been working with ferrets for several years and
also do foster care for the local ferret shelter And i have 21 ferrets at
my home 9 personal.3 that are very missed but have new forever homes.  Im
not a nobuddy I dont know why this owner was so upset with someone trying
to help a sick ferret So far we have been unable to find out what has
happened to this ferret My feelings are that the ferret died.I did go to
animal control and told them what happened If you live in chesterfield VA
This is Pet world Rt 10 Chesterfield Meadows Shopping Center.  Please if
you live near this store check in and see that the ferrets are ok ( they
do not have any at this time)But if your there some time and they have
more and dont look good call animal control 748-1683

Thankyou Im new to this List and new to using this PC
Nancy They call me ferretmom
still upset and crying