From:
Brian and Cherry Krolczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 23:01:49 -0700
2 Sable ferrets, one male (full size), one female (smaller size)
1 white ferret (not albino)

Large collapsible cage (approx.  dimensions 2 1/2' x 3' x 4') Hammock,
playhouse, bedding, litterbox, food bowl, water bottle, leashes and
harnesses for walking outside, etc.  are included.

They need more attention than we will be able to give them once we move.
They are very playful and curious.  All are litterbox trained, desexed and
descented.

The two sables are about 4 years old and are worth about $150 each.  The
white ferret is 3 years old and worth $200.  The cage is worth $200 alone
not including all of the other supplies.  I could not even begin to estimate
how much all of the other supplies are worth.

Asking $400 (or best offer) for EVERYTHING.

E-mail me at [log in to unmask] if interested.  I am in Lake Jackson, TX.