From:
Marcia Bentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:55:31 -0400
Hi all,
We have two neutered, descented male ferrets approx.  3 years old to give
free to good home (Marshall Farms I think).  They've been together most of
their lives, so I don't want to separate them.  We hate to give them up,
but find ourselves in circumstances where we must (no flames please).  They
come with cage, accessories, and lots of toys, though they do not stay in a
cage and don't like it much.  We've currently dedicated a bedroom for them
to roam free in.  They have never been exposed to other animals, and I
believe they are healthy, though they will need rabies and distemper shots.
Paddington, our chubby cutie is a nipper, and a sneaky one!  He likes ears
and the tender part of the back of your knee.  We have never been able to
completely break this habit, so they are not good for youngsters.  Tigger,
is just a sweetie, though neither likes to be held for long.  They both
LOVE "airplane" rides and kisses on the nose.

Letting them go will be tough, so please help us find a comfortable and
loving new home!

Please DO NOT reply to the group, but to me personally at