From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 12:39:52 -0600
Every once in a while I see some posts about how Ferrets have been accused
of attacking Human Babies.  I'am sure I might get flamed for this, but I
have a baby sister 3 1/2 months.  I would'nt trust my ferrets around her
after what I saw when I was visiting for christmas.  When I held Bear close
enough to sniff the baby Bear opened her mouth and tried to bite.  She then
became very squirmy wanting to get down and investigate further.  I know
that it is recomended to keep watch when any pet around a baby, but I
wouldn't want to see that side of Bear ever again.  I guess I really don't
have anything else to say.  I just want people to be sure and be very
careful in these circumstances.  I feel this is a very Taboo issue to
discuss on the FML.  But the awareness of it could save us Ferret lovers
from anything that could could put us two steps back as far a leagalizasion
and recognision goes.

Sorry if I've made anyone uncomfortable but I just though I should put
my two cents in.
                                  Greg, Bear, and Rascal