From:
Monica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:01:39 PST
Hi Debbie,
My fuzzies get up at about 5am M-F,a play for about 1 hour then go back to
bed for the duration of the day.  (I work f/t)

I usually get home about 5pm and let in my dog for about 1 1/2 hrs then she
gets put outside again and the fuzzies get up.  The fuzzbutts are up from
about 7pm to about 8:30pm running and dooking all over the place.

Then I round everyone up and they are all back in bed by 9pm at the latest.
Everyone sleeps right through the night with the exception if they have to
potty or get a snack.  I don't have any problems with them staying up till
all hours playing in their cages but they have been on this schedule from
day 1.

  Hope this helps.

Monica and the Weasel Ward

James, Clyde, Squeeker, Slinky, Tango, Cash, Taffy, Amanda,
Yuki, Keegan, Jewel, Samson, Bear, Felix, Karizma.
Bonnie and Bartles, gone but not forgotten.
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/ferretsrule1