From:
Gina Marie Ritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:32:06 EDT
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post on the FML.  I have been lurking for more than a year
and want to thank everyone for their posts that have helped me all this
time.  But anyway, let me get to my question.  I have 9 ferrets and on
occasion I need to give them duck soup.  I always use Ensure in my duck
soup.  I have recently become aware of a new product called "Choice."  I
was wondering if anyone else has heard of it and if it would be suitable
to use in place of the Ensure.  It is for people with Diabetes and Glucose
intolerance.  If you would be interested in hearing the ingredients please
email me and I will send them.  I think it would be kinda long to post here.

Thanks and may the The Ferret Gods and Goddesses Bless You all.

Gina and the Nine Naughty Ferrets