From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 07:04:35 -0700
>I think (and this will get me flamed) many ferret buyers think first of
>their wallet and well down the thought list is the ferrets well being.
>Otherwise why would they buy from a pet store?  I have accepted this fact
>and sell my animals to loving and discerning homes that want a better
>quality ferret.

First...of course most people think of their wallet "first"...most of us
are not independently wealthy and have to make ends meet...

and I don't think it is fair to say "Pet Store" ferrets are "inferior
quality"...i guess maybe compared to "show quality" ferrets, some aspects
of them may be less...but to me those are not the qualities that count...

I also don't believe that the ferrets well being is any farther down the
"thought list" than right below..."can I afford to buy this precious little
baby?"

I am not "flaming" you...i just disagree with your way of thinking...:)

kat
===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
Rascal~my cinnamon...my first~*~Sassy~my lady~*~
Wolfie~my sweetest boy!!!~*~Monkey(Shine)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~
Feivel~my new Sterling Silver~*~Meeja~my new sable maniac woman!!!
Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!
Kat~Kar Kreations..."http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Suite/4300/index.html"