From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:36:03 -0400
>And if you're Gellin, keep them away from the fuzzy felon....

Okay, this really struck me as funny b/c my hubby and I HATE those Dr.
Scholl's ads where everyone seems to have no life and all they talk about
at parties is whether or not they're wearing shoe inserts, and so we
always come up with our own little rhymes during those ads (i.e. "I wish
they would go to Hell'n'," etc.-we've done better than that, but it's
very late and I can't think)... so I had to laugh and share with the
hubby.

And I about busted a gut with Ann's Fred the Ferret Puppet story-VERY
funny!

Cheers,
April AC