Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 20:16:45 -0500
Sorry I didn't post this earlier.  The Ferret Association of CT is having
their annual show today, December 5, at the Quartette Club on Quartette
Club Road, New Britain, CT from 11 a.m.  until 5 p.m.  All ferrets should
have current distemper vaccination and be in cage or carrier.  Please, no
ferrets under 12 weeks of age.  Hope to see you there.

Moxie

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,