From:
Suzanne Rosenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:23:24 -0500
First off, Thank you to everyone who replied to my orginal post about
using Lavender on my ferrets.

Secondly, I bathed all three of them yesterday using Lavender Baby Bath.
I don't know if it will help to keep any fleas off of them, but I can
tell you that it does NOT make a ferret calm or tranquil.  Exactly the
opposite happens when mine get near water.  I sometimes wonder if they
are related to gremlins.

Jilliebug, who is normally not a cuddly kind of girl and will nip if
she gets the chance, allows her alter-ego to take over when she gets in
water.  She is suddenly a big snuggle bug and full of play.  Veesie, the
big lazy ferret that loves to do sneak attacks, is ready to take on the
other two head on.  Jackson,the one who is usually game for any thing,
hides and seems convinced that I am trying to drown him, fights tooth
and nail, but once released is thrown into a dooking frenzy and attacks
anything that moves.

Anyway, we will see how the lavender works and thank you again for the