From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:27:09 -0400
Ron, Please DO NOT leave FML because of others who THINK you should do what
THEY would do.  I commend you for taking your ferret for the shots, that
shows you LOVE your ferret and are concerned about distemper and other
things they need to be vacanaited (sp?) for.  Here in PA, there are local
pet stores that have vets come in and give shots, and I must say that they
use the SAME medicine that my own vets uses, so I myself, if needed, would
take them there to get their shots.

I agree with one post of today, what about the people who DO NOT get their
ferrets their shots AND NOT for fear of reactions, but we can sit and slam
someone for loving, caring enough about their own ferret to get them the
shot, very wrong and I agree with her post, use your delete key!!!!!

I hope that you will stay, as I said before, what WE would do may work
for us, BUT MAY NOT be what someone else would do or even work for them,
so we have NO right to put them down for it.  We should look at the whole
picture, that he did what was best for his ferret by taking him for the
shot, and for that he SHOULD NOT be put down for.

Ron, I am sorry for any email you are receiving, and I know if people would
sit back and think before they posted or emailed ( I made many mistakes
by not reading what I wrote, by sending it to soon and then regreted it)
they'd see that they are being out of line.  I would like to say that there
are MANY GOOD people on this FML, and for the most part they understand
when there is a disagreement and they understand that what you may have
posted is not exactly how you intended it to be read, so please Ron, do not
leave, there is not reason for you to when you did nothing wrong.

Thank you all for allowing me MY OPINION and for your time.

Lynn & Bob Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz & Daisy