From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:41:34 -0700
I like this too, since Bruce Wiliams, Bob Church, many more has left
because of the nasty remarks, fighting that was clogging up the FML.
Since they only use FHL and not the FML, for there are people who are not
signed up to the FHL, so it is for their benefit to see the cross posting.
I do skim over certain letters myself if there is nasty remarks being made
to a certain person.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets, whom are missing Stover,
Kodiak, Otis, Tazz and Shadow