From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:37:39 -0500
>... What I need to know from any Florida ferret owners is: Is there
>anywhere in Florida where ferrets are illegal?

Thanks to Marie Wallace and the Brevard Ferret Lovers' Rescue, ferrets are
not only totally legal in Florida, but are now protected by the same laws
which protect cats and dogs!!!  January 1, the law goes into effect which
requires rabies vaccinations.  March 1, the 10 day quarantine for bites.  I
may have the two days backwards, but you get the picture.

Katharine