From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:42:36 -0000
Greetings FML,

Well after attending a knife fight but was knocked out and not allowed to
participate I'm back, after a very heavy dose of morphine that would have
knocked down elephants 480 mg over 3 days I Trust there were no great see
battles (See i told ya they would try that!!) anyway there were a few
good messages , some of loss, some of anger and even a loss of a FML
member who had it up to hek with the fights.  To bad, I always found that
lossing a member is like losing an opinion.  It's your ability of this
great list to make opinions and have responses presented and create a
thread even if it ruffles feathers, I do that on occasion, ok more like
weekly,,, er ,,a ,,all right then "Just about every day".  But hey that's
what makes life worth it.  What if we all said the same ideas , and then
sat back and agreed no fun in that .

So for those who have left, BUMMER, For those who want to leave, write
me a rant , I'm usually on my meds 6 out of every 7 days of the week ,
odds are you'll hit a good meds day so write away.  I'd rather someone
who plans to leave take a shot at me and decide to stay than just leave.
Theree's soo much to be learned here.  You have a unique forum for
ranting , flaming, arguing, joking , debating, pushing a point or not
even making a point (for tips on how to write ignorant message please
buy my new book, "Will the last soldier please turn the light off when
leaving" or " Can someone tell me which end we point at the enemy"
Cyanide press, 6000 pages of paper with was designed for holding up the
weak end of the table and not for actual reading)

Death Adder...