Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:34:43 EDT
Buddy walks in on Tonks sitting in the corner giggling all by himself.

Tonks, what are you doing over there?=20

:::::::giggle, giggle::::::
oh man buddy, you gotta see this, I have the best idea, look at this!
:::giggle, smacking paw on the floor:::::

ACK! Are you crazy? You're tying stuffs to your tail.
:::falling over backwards laughing:::

no look, this is really cool. Yesterday I was laying on da beach, and
I heard this noise in da air. I looked up and there was this plane
pulling a sign that said, "DON'T COOK TONIGHT, CALL CHICKEN DELIGHT"
:::::HAHAHAHAHA!!!:::

Um Tonks, that's not funny. It's just a sign.

I know, I know. But I can do it too! I am gonna be a sign puller thing!
Look I am tying dis sign to my tail. And then I will fly around so
people can read my sign.

:::: scratching head:::
Tonks, why do you want people to eat at Chicken Delight?

Nooooooo, watch here I go, you can be the first one to read my sign.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FALL SOS RAFFLE, THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT. GET
YOUR TICKETS NOW FOR SOME OF THE BESTEST FERRET THINGS AROUND. FOR MORE
INFORMATION GO TO: http://supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

:::::Snort:::: that old Tonks is pretty good at that flying biz.

HEY TONK! DON'T POOF, OR YOU WILL BLOW YOUR SIGN TO PIECES.