Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:55:27 -0700
Hello Ferret Club/Shelter,

My 2011 ferret calendar is being delivered at the end of this week!
For 2011 I have set the little darlings loose on natures most delicate
forms in Flower Ferrets and the results are both precious and
hilarious.

You can view the pictures here:
http://www.ferretcompany.com/2011.html

Click on View Months and View Poster

If you would like the front and back cover for your web site please
let me know and I will e-mail them to you.

To take advantage of this discount and make money for your club or
shelter go to:

http://www.ferretcompany.com/order.php

Enter your ship to address, e-mail associated with your PayPal account
if you have one, and other contact information plus the number of
calendars you want. Shipping charges will be entered manually.

Here are the ordering details:

Club/Shelter Discount:

12 calendars @ $9.95 each = $119.40 (add $15.95 shipping)  + 1 donated
calendar
18 calendars @ $9.45 each = $170.10 (add $17.95 shipping)  + 1 donated
calendar
24 calendars @ $8.95 each = $214.80 (add $21.95 shipping)  + 2 donated
calendars
48 calendars @ $7.95 each = $381.60 (add $30.95 shipping)  + 3 donated
calendars

If you have an upcoming event or meeting I will do my best to ensure
the calendars arrive in time for your event but please order at least
10 days in advance especially if you are on the East Coast.

Remember, I don't have time to sell direct to the public. I'd rather
you sold those calendars and I want to refer folks to your club or
shelter via my web site. So let me know the link to my calendar on
your site and I'll put the link on my links page!

These shipping rates are for the continental US only. International
Clubs should e-mail for shipping quote. Suggested retail Price for
Jeanne Carley's Ferret Calendar, Flower Ferrets, 2011 is $14.95