From:
Rocky Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:09:14 -0700
I'm lazy and can't train my husband to put the TP on the holder if he puts
a new one in, so I never knew that they had this thing for toilet tissue.
We moved into our new house and we stocked up on all sorts of things (so
much space) and I bought a huge pack of TP, the 24 rolls pack.  The next
morning all the TP was shredded.  I told my husband his cat was dead if I
caught her, and that he had to clean up the mess.  I got another pkg, and
that's when I saw the ferrets doing their dirty work on the package.  Of
course my husband had to point out that the markings were the same.....and
I 'd better clean up the mess my ferrets made.  I really felt like a fool.

Rocky