From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:30:26 CST6CDT
When a ferret's fur becomes sparse or they loose it completely you can feel
the heat coming directly from their bodies.  In nomal instances they aren't
any warmer than when they had fur - you just feel the heat directly from
their skin.  Spiccup was a great handwarmer last winter (much to her dismay
I'm sure).  :-) This year she has fur.  Without the fur deflecting the heat
back, they can't conserve their body heat normally and extra precautions to
keep them from getting chilled should be instituted.

MF Retired Breeders - I'd be more than happy to "purchase" retired breeders.
And I bet my ferret hugs and kisses that I normally get in the evenings
there are others on the list that would too!  Anyone interested please email
me at [log in to unmask]   Let's see what we can do!

Hugs to all.  tle