From:
Matthew Ardill & Siani Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:42:48 -0400
A friend who works at PJ's pet centre at Yorkdale recently took in a ferret
who was returned to the store.  the store Manager was unwilling to pay for
the veterinary care the ferret urgently needed (despite the pleas of the
department manager), and this friend therefore took the ferret into her
home and took on the very substantial vet bills she incurred, knowing full
well that she would not be able to give the ferret a permanent home.  The
vet diagnosed a stress ulcer, and the ferret spent a week at the vets and
received two blood transfusions, and thanks to my friends selfless act is
now swiftly becoming the holy terror all ferrets should.

the ferrets name is Pheonix (for the three times the store staff thought
she had died), and she is a dark eyed white/sterling silver spayed female,
approximately 5 months old, with a known stress problem.  despite this, she
is recovering beautifully, and should be a healthy young ferret.  she
desperately needs a loving, stable home with experienced ferret owners,
preferably not too far from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  my friend is not
asking for any money from a potential adopter (despite a mammoth vet bill),
but she'd really like to see Pheonix go to a *very* good home, with
experienced ferret owners.

please contact me if you are interested in adopting Pheonix, or if you want
more details, as my friend has asked that i screen people before giving out
her full name or home phone number.

my email is [log in to unmask] and i usually check email at least once
every couple of days.

thank you,
siani