From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:19:28 -0700
I agree!!

I have been a single mom most of my daughter's 10 years of life.  Two
years ago I moved in with my boyfriend and one the big discussions was my
ferrets.  Let's just say he is not crazy about them.  He thinks they are
cute and will even stop to talk to a few of them when walking by their
cage.  He would be perfectly happy if all the ferrets went away too!

BUT, he knows how much I love my ferrets and how important they are to me.
He not only has suffered a double in the ferret population, he footed the
bill last Easter when Jack crashed and spent the night in emergency care
to the tune of $338.00.  He made me a nice sewing area in the basement for
my bedding making.

The point - if any person loves another person, they respect and care about
what is important to that person, they learn to comprimise and find a
middle ground.  If the guy is willing to lose you over a ferret, then don't
waste your time.  Jim always says if he has to put up with ferrets to share
his life with me, then that's how it is!

There are lots more guys out there, you just need to find the right one!!

Good luck!!

Jen