From:
Ticee Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:44:44 -0700
--Hi--
I just received my first package of Soft Paws in the mail last night and
put them on the "Woozle", with a little ferretone on the tummy he didn't
really think anything of the procedure

So far it's been 12 hours and he hasn't even LOOKED at them.  He could care
less!

And they fit perfectly!!  I used the kitten size.  They are a little
slippery so when he runs across linoleum he slips once in a while but
it's small price to pay for my (and mostly my families) peace of mind.
Now he can't climb as much and when the baby is born (8 weeks and counting)
he can't scratch it.  With his front claws anyway.  We didn't do his back
claws, we could have but we're not that worried.

I am so proud of my little guy and someone needs to give the vet who
invented them a pat on the back!!

For anyone who wants general or ordering info on them go to
www.softpaws.com.

Love,
--Ticee & Timon--