From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:51:13 EDT
>"YOUR baby?  YOUR baby!  You gave that right up about a year ago.  MY baby
>is doing fine.  He's grown about three pounds and you wouldn't recognize
>him."  He didn't say another word after that and left quickly.  Can you
>believe the nerve?

Charlotte, as I was reading your letter the very same words came out of my
mouth before I read what you replied there.  Right away I said, "Youuuuuuur
baby?!" and right away I was saying "the nerve!" ugh

Thank you for getting online and learning about ferrets.  It was one thing
to take in a creature you knew little about, but to get the extra mile and
do all you could for him is extraordinary.

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/