From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:37:27 -0700
>From:    outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
>Mel, 99%-100% in a cage is one thing (and even that is hard to believe),
>since you didn't give a %- tage out of the cage, I'm going to assume,
>like the rest of fert owned humans, 60%-80% litter pan hit is about as
>accurate as you can get.

Ok either what I have aren't ferrets, or they must have some rare poopical
disease.  I have 7 *free range* ferrets, 3 litterboxes, 1 large house, 0
poops anywhere but the litterbox, and a partridge in a pear tree.  Lets
see...if I figure the math correctly, that's hmm...a 100% hit rate...please
correct me if I'm wrong, because math wasn't my major (although ferret math
was a fun class).  1 litter box is in their cage, 1 is in a corner in my
room near the cage, and 1 is in the den (note : no litterboxes attached to
their um derriers).  They will all run to the nearest litterbox when it's
time to do their deed, except for one of my girls who will run from
anywhere in the house to the litterbox in the cage.  And there are no
fossil fert turds either...just did a major house cleaning last week and
would have found any if they were there.

Hey Mel...maybe we should sell tickets to see these rare creatures we have
who use the litterbox 99-100% of the time? Or maybe it's just the
California air....

Dawn and the litterbox usin' ferrets(?)