Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:09:31 +0000
Well tha cage I have can if you imagine staking chikens in it maybe a
capacity for about 50 or more chikens, I know that ferrets are very
percebtible of desiase, and some witch aren't well known have no cure and
the ferret can die in a metter of weeks, I heard we can feed cat food to
them that is fine but can I feed fresh meat to?  like cow meat....., as
it might have more vitamins... then cat food, I know we have to buy a
sustance for their har balls as it is more dangerous for them than cats,
we must be carfull with their hygene, .... so if you have a ferret or
more please consider shipping it to me I love animals, and will chose
one or more to sleep with me everyday, equal love to all please email me
preferebly, [log in to unmask]