From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:36:45 -0500
The following was passed on to me by a friend, and I just called to
verify the info and get the person's OK to post her phone number and
email address.  Please, no flames to me or the contact person; the
ferrets belong to her sister, who bought the pair for her son who has
lost interest and she is trying to help her sister find a good home for
them.  She added that they are Marshalls ferrets:

Raz and Zoey are 7 months old.  Raz is sable with a raccoon face and dark
paws.  His sister Zoey is a silver mitt.  Both are very friendly, love
people and other pets, and want to stay together.  (They look ADORABLE
sleeping in their little hammock!)

The owner is asking $100 for Raz, Zoey, their cage and all accessories.
Excellent value!  Will only go to a good home...

Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.  Thanks!

Owner's contact info:
Work = 1-800-777-9656 x2492
Email = [log in to unmask]