From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:09:46 -0500
Anyone who has not attended one of our shows I realy encourage you to
attend at least one show, you won't be sorry that you did.

We may not be as big as the Buckeye Bash, BUT, LOS has the LARGEST
Number of Championship & Specialty classes than any other show out
there across the US

We have "9" Championship Classes (Handicap is a Championship class) and
"17" Specialty classes. BOTH Championship & Specialty classes are point
accumlitive classes unike the other shows out there.

You think your ferret wont do well against the privately bred ferrets,
think again!! Last year a MF Sable sprite took the Sable cLass, she
beat out the PB ferrets in that class. In the Alter class where ealry &
late alters compete against each other, the winner was also a MF
ferret. Not only was he a MF ferret, but he won the class at "10 YEARS"
of age. In a Senior Class any ferret over the age of "5 years" can
compete. Unike other shows, we do NOT have a cut off age, as long as
your ferret is Healthy and UTD on it's vaccines, it can be shown in
ANY class.

Ok, now your thinking "What if I entered my ferret in the wrong class?
I will be disqualified and out the registration fee." WRONG!! If your
ferret is in the wrong class, as long as the RIght class is open, we
will move your ferret to the right class. Every ferret is judged on
it's own merrit, NOT by who owns the ferret or who the breeder was.

LOS does recognize Cinnamons & Champagns (some people think we don't),
as they are actually two different colors and also recognize that there
IS a difference between a Siamese & Fine Point. We also recognize that
Chocolates, Cinnamons & Silvers come in Light-Medium-Dark and are judge
accordingly to their own standards.

We cater to the ordinary ferret owner and always try to make our shows
FUN and a great learning experiance. There will also be cottage product
venders there that you probably wont see at the other shows. There will
also be ferrets there looking for "Foever Homes".

If you are interested in showing at our shows or just coming to watch,
they are being held on March 15th & March 16th, 2008 at the Greater
Reading Expo Center, during the Pet Expo in Reading PA, please go to:
www.freewebs.com/losnational

And if you register by February 14th, you get a discount for
registering early. Entries for registration & Payment MUST be
recieved by March 4th, 2008. There is also a discount for multiple
entries.

Hope to see many of you there. We are having many people attend from
out west, down south and locally.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge