From:
Diane Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:57:40 -0900
Just a quick note to you all.  Please keep Lucky Charm in your thoughts and
prayers today.  He will be having an emergency exploratory done to try to
find the cause of all his vomiting.  Nothing we have tried has worked thus
far and I was up against a wall.  His chances are not good as he is so
compromised that he is a poor surgical candidate, very poor.  But I have
come to a fork in the road, the exploratory or help him to cross the
bridge.  Thankfully I have a little to spare this month ( ok, so I have not
made my car payment from last month yet but I can make 2 this month :) )
So I opted for the surgery.  Probably selfish on my part but I was not
ready for the alternative.  I think that most of us have been there.  His
surgery is set for around 2pm.  Will keep you posted.

Diana and the Ferret Farm