Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 10:36:16 PST
Hi I have found a simple solution to those ferrets who will not use the
litter box but really like going right next to it.  Reece was one of these
ferrets until yesterday.  What I did was I went to wal-mart and bought a
$1.50 small cat litter box.  I taped it to his cage and wal-ahh he goes in
the litter box.  in one day he has not missed it once.  It was a life
saver, and beats paying like 10 dollars for a specially made ferret one.

hope this helps someone

tara