From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:42:54 -0500
Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that ferrets often seem to
have a somewhat euphoric effect on larger animals.  Every dog I have ever
met has thought that Seymour was the coolest thing they ever saw.  I also
know someone who had a horse who went absolutely ga-ga over a ferret!  Too
bad they couldn't play together :-) Not to mention the effect they have on
us humans!  Cats seem to be the exception to this.  Their eyes kinda glaze
over when they see a ferret, though.  Course, they're eyes also glaze over
when they see a garbage tie...

-Kibbles...
For a short time, I fed my cat Purina kitten chow.  Well, Seymour loved the
stuff, despite the fact that he was given Iams kitten food.  I really don't
imagine that the purina tasted better, so I decided it might be the shape
and texture of the kibble he liked.  I now feed both of them Iam's, but I
want to make Seymour happy.  Does anyone know if there is a high quality
kitten or ferret food whose kibble has a "cheerio"-type shape?  Thaks for
any help you can give me.

                -Barbara- sans the box from hell (I hope)