Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:48:16 -0500
I do not know where to start but to say THANK YOU! For welcoming us to
you list and THANK YOU BIG!! We are running A small shelter in middle
Tennessee and have two Beautiful pair of Fur Babies that would make
somebody happy for Adoption .. Mind You We have very strict adoption
policy but if you qualify the fee is nothing but lot of love to our
kids !! If you are interested please contact me Day or Night at
615-715-0713 or at [log in to unmask] ...

God Bless You Lori For your work
and selflessness and I hope I can help any way I can in Tennessee if
you need us we will be there !!

Plus Thank you Kris for the Giving Tree !! Of all the gifts .. YOU
GIVE THE MOST !! God Bless You !!

Thank You Big for making all this happing .. Bless each who read this
and their furbabies !! LOTS OF LOVE FROM DOWN SOUTH !!

Tim,Cheryl,Katman,Lilbit,Sugar,Mocha,Allie,Bama,Sammie,Sunshine,Toby &
Zoey !! The Colesferry Ferret Home Gang !!