From:
Sharin Alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 15:03:00 -0500
So, we finally made chicken gravy, by which i mean the squeamish vegetarian
(me) talked her omniverous partner into it ("o, i'd do anything for
Chloe...").  And, yes, Chloe likes it, at least a little, altho her little
buddy isn't so sure...

Anyhow, we've been feeding it intermittently for a week or so.  Now, also
in the past week or so, i've been all worried because the amount of weasel
poo around the house seems to have decreased.  They just don't seem to be
pooping as frequently, or in as great quantity.  So i've been feeding
hairball remedy a couple of times a day, and looking in odd corners for
more, and worrying.

Well, it just occurred to me that the timing coincided - so, here's the
question - is the chicken gravy constipating?

Thnx!

---sharin