From:
Julie Walther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:38:37 EDT
I have 2 ferrets that I unfortunately must find a home for.  We are moving
and due to the job need to live in the house provided and they will not
allow pets.  I have a female sable named Taboo.  She is 4 yrs.  old and
spayed.  Taboo is the curious one.  She is in to everything.  I've put
gates up and she still climbs over them or in the case of the child gates
through them.  Taboo weighs in at 1 lb.  Taboo go to a home who is willing
to take her cage mate Rascal also.  Rascal is a male silver mitt but is
mistaken most of the time for an albino.  Rascal is a mellow ferret, quite
the opposite of Taboo.  Rascal is also 4 yrs.  old just 5 months younger
than Taboo.  Rascal is neutered and weighs about 2 to 2 1/2 lbs.  If anyone
is interested in adopting these two loving critter please email me directly
at [log in to unmask] as I don't keep up with this list like I once did.

Serious inquiries only and no flames please.  I'm broken up over this as
it is.

Julie, Taboo, Rascal