From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:20:55 -0400
Hi Everyone,

When I wrote yesterday to thank Corrie, as soon as I pushed that pesky
'send' button, I knew that I had forgotten someone.

Jen Hudson has been so incredibly helpful to our shelter, and signed us
up with Genuardi's and Acme supermarkets with their reciept redemption
program.  Bascially, all you have to do is to send her the reciepts, and
we get a portion of your grocery sales donated to the shelter.  Jen made
up this really nice letter and mailed them out on Saturday to all of our
past adopters over the last 2 years alerting them of this program.  She
did all the formatting/work/design on this herself, and paid for all the
postage out of her pocket.  THANK YOU JEN for being such a great friend
to the ferrets and to me personally.

If you're interested in participating in this program, you can contact
either Jen herself, or me, and you can begin sending the reciepts.  You
can mail them to her, since she's so generously offered, or to me, and
I'll forward them to her, whatever is easier for you.

My address is:

KiSta Ferret Shelter
215 East Bay Avenue Unit 22
Manahawkin, NJ  08050

You can email Jen at [log in to unmask] for her addy, since I'm sure she
wouldn't appreciate it posted up for thousands to see. :)

A quick update on the shelter; right now we have 41 ferrets..so many
gorgeous sweet ferrets, and a possibility of a pregnant jill.  She is
scheduled for an ultrasound on Thursday, and if she's not pregnant, she'll
be spayed.  If she is, she'll be allowed to have her kits, and then be
spayed.  Cross your fingers that she's not pregnant; more ferrets is NOT
what I need right now.  She's one of the 3 (so far) whole ferrets that have
been found stray in the Manchester Township/Jackson area of NJ.  Alice is
going with her to the vet to have her adrenal surgery on Thursday as well.
Thank you Meagan and Mike for helping with her vet bill!

Save those reciepts!  and, happy monday.

kim
KiSta Ferret Shelter
www.kistaferret.com

Want to help our shelter?  Click here: