From:
Marcelo Botelho Migliano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:46:46 -0200
Hello everybody !

I have a ferret just about 8 months and i am using IAMS for young cats in
his diet.  I live in brazil and it is difficult to find special food for
ferrets.  I think i am doing right using IAMS.  I asking to peoples who has
more experience with this .  My Elmo likes IAMS, and proplan young cat food,
but i insist with him with IAMS .  I think it is better for him .  He don't
like marshall's diet.  Do i need to change or can i use IAMS forever ?

    Thank you.
Marcelo Botelho