From:
Pam Adey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 11:37:49 EDT
Now that winter is over, wood stove pellets are hard to come by,
especially here in sunny California.  Since I don't have the room to
stock up on the bags, I figured I would just have to go back to the
pricey "Yesterday's News."  I happened to be at my sister's house where
she boards horses and she showed me some wood pellets that are used in
the horse stalls.  They looked pretty much the same as the wood stove
pellets; a little bit shorter.  She said they can be bought at horse
feed and seed stores and cost about $4.00 a bag.  Yesterday's news is
now history!

Pam