From:
Carolina Arismendi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:55:54 EDT
I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you to everyone on the FML.  My
little Everest crossed the bridge in late April (my only ferret left).
It was a decision that I had to make for him, but due to his quickly
deteriorating health it was the best one.  He still had a lot of life and
spark left in him and was apparently not suffering.  I do and will miss
him very much.  I've experienced A LOT of medical ferret problems in the
4-1/2 years I had Everest and just because I will no longer be on the FML
does not mean you can't send me an e-mail with questions.  I don't check
e-mail very often but I'll try my best to respond.

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that has helped me and sincerely expressed
their concerns in the past.  Your kindness and prayers have been a huge
comfort to me during times when I was felt so alone and unsure of what to
do.  The group of people on the FML are truly wonderful, if only everyone
out there had the same kind of compassion that ferret owners have this
world would be a better place.  From the bottom of my heart "Thank You",
you are all amazing!

Carolina and from the bridge "Everest"