Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 06:45:07 -0700
I haven't ever posted here, so I hope I'm doing this right.

First off, I have never had a sick ferret, so I'm clueless in this
area. So my only knowledge of illnesses comes from Facebook, reading
about others. I have a ferret with ECE (LittleBit). She has been at
the vet overnight.

I have 3 other ferrets. One of them, I just got her on April 27th
(Mocha). She is a six month old kit.

I have had the other 3 for over 2 years (LittleBit, Isabella, and
Ginger). They have all been together at different times; however
LittleBit has had the least exposure to Mocha, as LittleBit started
attacking Mocha on the second day. So over this time, I've had the 3
others together at times, and I've kept them in pairs with Mocha. Sorry
to elaborate, but I just want to give as much information that you
might need.

I searched Google for ECE, so I checked the poop first thing this
morning. Either Ginger or Isabella has green poop, or both of them,
as they were housed together overnight. In Mocha's litter box, there
wasn't any green poop, but it did seem that it might have been watery.
I also checked under their tails, and it looked like there might be
some under Mocha's, as well as Ginger's.

I need some advice please. I only have 1 room for all of them. It is
my room as well. I have a 3-story FN cage and a large playpen in the
room. I have the cage set up with the top floor, and then the bottom
2 floors.

I'm about to go and pick up LittleBit. I'll ask the vet for as much
information as he has; however, the "ferret" doctor doesn't work until
tomorrow. I'm going to pick up some pedialite and baby food on the
way, but all of them eat soupies every day. My soupies consist of 5
different types of Stella & Chewy's freeze-dried raw, Wysong Ferret
Archetype, and Wysong Ferret Epigen. I was taught this, and was told
that it is most important because it is easier to "trick" them into
taking meds.

Thank you so much for any advice.
My email is [log in to unmask]

~~~MISSY~~~