From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:43:08 -0700
Marilyn,

Dear, dear Marilyn. We are kindred spirits. I, too, have inadvertently
ingested weasel food. What's worse, I've done it more than once. I've
splashed raw Porridge into my mouth, I've splashed cooked Porridge into
my mouth. I've flicked weasel poo into my face while trying to clean a
frenzied weasel tushy. I've picked up a fat ferret boy and snuggled my
face into a warm, yet pee soaked belly. I've even smeared a bit of
weasel poo on my snout while trying to clean up after a sick little
angel. I've tasted things that weren't meant to be tasted. **Sigh** I
think my little people laugh at me in the night.

Turkey: YESSSSSSSS feed the turkey to the wee ones! They love it and
IBD/IBS ferrets tend to tolerate it better than chicken. It's a good
source of protein. For those of you who feed live chicks to your
ferrets, I suggest you not attempt to feed live turkeys. It confuses
the ferrets and it upsets the turkey. So I've heard.

Wolfy and the Weasel in da box: I have one, too! And it's MINE, MINE,
MINE! Soda Pop (super fly and fat albino boy) and Pingford (tiny, yet
spry girl) want to play with it. I can tell they're poised to fight me
for it, and I'm ready. Bring it on babies!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com
Luckweasel, LLC