From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:10:37 EDT
Well Tonks, How many times does this make that we have circled the Eifel
Tower?

I dunno Mommy, but please stop I am getting sick.

Sorry dear, but it was just so much fun.  I am getting pretty good at
steering the Wonder Wagon, I bet I can make it hover long enough that
you could hang over the edge and we could change the time on Big Ben
when we get to London.

Oh Mommy, your naughty.  :::snicker:::

I wonder where that Oracle is?  We are on our second orbit and we
haven't seen hide or hair of her.  I bet she is still in Holland
chasing windmills like Don Quixote.

Back to the US we go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Robin
The Ferret  Charmer
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html