From:
Monique Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 10:16:26 +1000
Hi.  I'm new to the FML and got my first edition this morning Australian
time.  Yes, I am writing from Australia.

I've had my little Erik for about 4 months now.  I wouldn't swap him for the
world.  My problem is my Brother was kindly cleaning out Erik's cage
yesterday and forgot to secure the "Beast" well before hand.  I returned
from work to find the cage EMPTY!!!  He has now been out over night.  Does
any one have any ideas to how to find him or intice him back.

He has "escaped" once before and didn't go far.  He was found by my cat(
don't panic they get on so amzingly well!  It's great!!).  I've tried to get
the cat to sniff him out but you know what cat's are like.  Any way if
anyone has any clues please let me know, I miss him!!

Monique & Erik( the Absent).