From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 06:37:57 -0700
hi...:)

well...as you can imagine...i have been a basket case for a while...

here is an update on Uh-Oh... [seems his eating frenzy lasted only
saturday afternoon!]

Uh-Oh would not eat again Sunday...['cept his gravy]...and i did not give
him any during the middle of the day...hoping he would then eat...but he
is not drinking either...so he could not pee...it is a vicious circle...
so tommy brought home pedialyte and i am mixing that with the gravy... i
gave him some when i saw he could not pee [sunday afternoon]...LOL..he
ate it and peed and peed and peed...sigh...

so i will just feed him gravy till he starts and stays eating kibble...

Wednesday...Surgeries...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, and Monkey, all 4 are having surgery...please help
me pray for all of them to make it thru...it is hard enough when you only
have one kid to worry about making it thru surgery...but 4 all at once...
that is pretty scary...:)

thank you...
love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer! ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!