From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:37:18 EDT
This has caused me so much grief.  How could someone be that mean?  I
would feel so bad if my dogs killed someone's pet, but to throw that pet
in the trash and not say anything while this person continues to look for
their pet is cruel beyond words.  I am just astounded.  I have never lost
one of my ferrets outside, but I can only imagine the guilt that you are
consumed with.  To have to learn this from a neighbor child because their
parents are so gutless....well it makes me wonder what kind of people
these neighbors are.  I just had to get the off of my chest.

Kim in Reno