From:
Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:35:19 EDT
We'd like to give huge Thank You to everyone who participated in our photo
contest from the internet and in person.  It looked like Stormy had the
win clinched until we had some overwhelming voting at our picninc on
Saturday!  Our winner was,Charli, the picture of the little bald girl
sleeping.  Charli will also donate her gift certificate to the shelter
kids for food and toys.  (See her picture at www.ohioferret.org)

We raised enough money to get Sidney his "wheels".  Sidney's hind legs
are paralyzed and his wheels will allow him to move around more easily.

Thank you to everyone.  (And Good Luck to Sidney!!)