Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:58:58 -0700
Sukie wrote:
>Hubble want bo-bo yo-yo?

I say:
Now I've see it all. Nothing will ever top this, EVER. This is OUR
Sukie, (not a vet). The Sukie we all depend on to do the research,
ferret out the scientific fact from hypothesis, soothe ruffled food
fight fur.

Our Sukie, with iPad. Our go to Sukie (not a vet) on the Ferret Health
List, always there to help anyone, and point our way to the archives.

Seriously.... Sukie and Steve, I am so sorry for your loss of both
Hilly and Mornie. Thank you for sharing them with the FML family
over the years, and that Hubble loves bo-bo yo-yo.

Ardith