From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:49:19 -0700
Ok, you had me "bust'n a gut" with the stuck ferts even though it is a
serious problem.

As I put a "search" to my libraries of information in my cortex it came
but with this suggestion.

I take it you are using the black corrigated leach line urethane tubing
that you buy at Home Depot'e correct?

So how about this suggestion, Using a hand held "jig saw" make a single
cut all the way from one end to the other on the tubing .  This way the
tubing would flex or expand outward and you would be able to spread the
tubing apart so they could clear the passage.  Hope some of this helps .

We had a very tall cage that was given to us, it had no platforms and the
ferts had to climb the bare wire.  We bought 15 ft of the same tubing and
spiraled it from top to bottom.  We also put several connection boxes and
"Y"'s anf "T"'s so there were many places to explore.  there was also a
part that made a circle , the ferts would go round and round for
exercise.  Well glad to know that no ferts were hurt.

Mark J., Peta S Bethke., Maximillion (The Chihuahua) & Zeus (The Weasel)