From:
Sarah Anne Schreuder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 18:08:51 -0600
Well everyone, The vet called yesterday with the results of the biopsy
report on the tumor that was taken from Stagediver's tummy.  Begnin!!  I was
so thrilled that I started dancing around and the Cat ran, and Stagediver
looked at me like "I" Had gone nuts.  The vet went on to say that the tumor
was a fatty tumor( like i had been told) But I am still going to talk to him
and find out what was said in the report about her Lymph node that was
taken.

She has been such a good kid these days.  She hasn't ripped out any of her
stiches, she has been eatting great, and she has only stolen a few straws
and all my socks.  I guess that my behavior seemed very strange, since she
has acted all along like there was nothing wrong.  She gave me kisses when i
looked at her and almost started to cry.

Now I know that with out totally knowing what is going on with the Lymph
that there might be some information that the vet did not want to get into
over a machine, but things are looking up with his report as he did not
state in his message that there was anything of urgency that he needed me to
get in touch with him immediately.

All of those reasons have made it a very happy evening in my apartment at
Western Illinois University.  Even if Topaz( Commando Kitty to those who
know her best) Thinks that I am Insane.

Have a great spring break to those of you who have it.

Happy wishes and lickity kisses to all

Sarah Anne Schreuder
Stagediver... (C Mom... there was nothing wrong.. give me back the
peppermint)