From:
"Dixon H. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 23:57:00 EST
Re: Sebastian the Loner...

Suzanne, your story brings to mind or elder ferret, Scooter. ( Now 6 or 7)
who is such an old fuddy duddy that he just will not socialize, it seems.
I borrowed this summer a lovely young female from  Patricia Israelson's
ferret shelter here in Dallas ( Begger's and Thieves Shelter) and, darn his
hide, he acted the same way Sebastian does..he either nipped or pouted.
We kept the young female on hand for about six weeks, all to no avail.

Maybe Sebastian is also too set in his ways.

Dixon Harris
Dallas, Tx